Drywall Repair Services Pensacola
All homeowners want their home to be beautiful, but more than that, they want them to be well constructed.
After all, what good is a beautiful home that doesn’t stand the test of time.
Whether you need upgrading, renovating, or any other home improvement, we are here to help. Gutter Solutions and Home Improvements dedicates itself to making houses homes. A couple of our specialties are drywall repair and drywall installation.
Drywall - in the know
A drywall is a panel made from calcium sulfate dehydrate mixed with various strengthening additives. It’s used to create walls and ceilings.
Why would you choose to install drywall in a home or office instead of other options? Drywall is quickly installed and can be repaired. It is economic, flame resistant and a great insulator.
As families gather and grow, drywall can become damaged. Our experts can make those dents, dings and hols disappear.
What do customers say about our work?
We really enjoyed working with Chris and his crew. He checked all of the boxes, prices, reliability, communicated well, and most importantly quality work. We highly recommend NHI home improvement.
Drywall Contractors in Pensacola
In the time of Do-It-Yourself projects, homeowners should leave the drywall repair, and installation to the professionals.
1. Drywall repair contractors have specialized equipment used to measure, cut, and put in place the heavy sheets of drywall. The equipment needed is not readily available in a traditional home setting. It is, therefore, more economic and convenient to hire drywall contractors to do the work.
2. As with many construction projects, there are the contractor secrets. Having worked with drywall for years, you learn what techniques work best and last the longest. Hiring professionals is often the kindest thing we can do for ourselves.
3. Drywall repair contractors ensure the drywall is hung neatly and properly. There is, therefore, a great advantage in hiring a professional versus a layman. Drywall contractors ensure everything is as it should be.
4. Drywall contractors operate in teams to get the work done faster and more efficiently. A home improvement professional is also less likely to waste materials, making the overall drywall installation more cost effective.
Drywall Repair Near Me
Of course, the level of drywall repair needed will depend on the amount of damage. If a large section of the drywall is saggy, warped, or broken, you might need more than a spot repair. Occasionally, in various situations, it becomes more cost effective and overall more appropriate to do an entire wall or room. Especially in cases of water leaks.
Below are a few steps taken in the drywall repair process:
- Clearing out attic insulation
If the damaged drywall is a ceiling it will be necessary to remove the attic insulation to protect the repairmen and prevent your home from being damaged by the falling debris. Entry to the attic is necessary before conducting the drywall repair.
- Removal of old drywall
We will then carefully cut out the worn or damaged area of drywall. We pay close attention to areas of plumbing and electric to insure they aren’t damaged in the process.
- Addition of nailing strips
Nailing strips, or furring strips, are thin strips of wood or other material used to level or raise areas of your surface to insure the drywall is level for a beautiful application.
- Installation of the new drywall panel
After setting everything up and preparing the surface, we install the new drywall. This is all followed with taping, ‘mudding’ and sanding for a smooth and seamless end result.
Drywall Installation professionals
You no longer need to worry about drywall installation because Gutter Solutions and Home Improvements has your back. Contact us today for anything relating to drywall installation and drywall repair. We will work within your timeline and budget to provide you with what you need.
based on 10 Reviews